Charitable giving is a great way to support the causes you’re passionate about, with the added bonus of earning a greater personal tax deduction because AAUW is a qualified 501(c)(3) charitable organization. AAUW offers two easy and secure ways to donate directly:
- Click on the convenient and secure DONATE button to your right to make a donation using your credit or debit card. (Note: If you are viewing this page on your smartphone, you may need to scroll down to the bottom of this page to use the DONATE Button.) OR
- Send us a check made out to AAUW-Colorado Springs and mail to the AAUW Treasurer, 5540 Canvasback Ct., Colorado Springs, CO 80918.
Recognition and our appreciation will be given to donors attaining the following donation levels:
ADVOCACY Level: $10.00 to $49.00 donation
EDUCATION Level: $50.00 to $99.00 donation
RESEARCH Level: $100.00 or more donation
SUPPORT OUR SCHOLARSHIPS FUND TODAY
Help us advance educational opportunities for women and girls!
Given the mission of AAUW, to advance gender equity for women and girls through research, education, and advocacy, the scholarship program offered by the Colorado Springs branch is one of the best methods we have for meeting that mission. Contribute directly or participate in the annual AAUW Colorado Springs Branch Authors Day/Silent Auction, the Branch’s only annual fundraiser. To learn more, click on the following:
- Click on: Branch Meetings/Programs early in the year to learn how to participate in this year’s Authors Day/Silent Auction.
- Click here for information about the AAUW COS Branch Scholarship Program.
- Click here for information about the previous year’s Authors’ Day.
- Solicitation Letter for AAUW Scholarship Fundraiser Note: this link is an editable Microsoft Word document.
OTHER AAUW FUNDRAISERS
AAUW partners with several businesses to provide funds to support both the local AAUW Colorado Springs Branch and the national AAUW Greatest Needs Fund (9110). The Greatest Needs Fund helps expand AAUW’s highly successful, community-based, mission-driven programs, such as Start Smart and Work Smart and the National Conference for College Women Student Leaders, conduct groundbreaking research, and launch innovative initiatives to help women and girls thrive.