AAUW MEMBERSHIP RENEWAL IS NOW ONLINE!
If you wish to pay by check, see the instructions below, but you should login to National’s Website annually to update your Personal Snapshot.
Click here for the updated pricing schedule.
HONORARY LIFETIME MEMBERS PAY NO DUES!
TO RENEW ONLINE:
- Visit the AAUW National Login page here and login to your account. DO NOT CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT!
- If you forgot your password, click on the Forgot Your Password? link at the bottom of the page and follow the instructions. Note: use the email address AAUW has on file for you.
- AAUW Connect will send you an email with instructions to update your password. Email should be received within 5-10 minutes, check inbox and junk or promo email account.
- If you wish to pay by check, see the instructions below, but still login to National annually to update your “Personal Snapshot” – your profile and account information that AAUW has on file.
- Scroll down and click on the BLUE RENEW button on National’s page. You will be guided through a series of screens asking you to confirm/update contact and educational information, and select your membership renewal options,
- To select Branch Membership – scroll down and check CO8004-Colorado Springs Branch Dues
- State dues (Colorado) will be pre-selected.
- Select Pay Now – Credit card and input your payment information. (Select Pay Now – Saved Payment ONLY if you previously saved your credit card information with AAUW.)
TO RENEW BY MAIL:
Check the pricing schedule (link at top of page) and mail your check, payable to AAUW to:
5540 Canvasback Ct.
Colorado Springs, CO 80918
Please login to National’s online portal (see instructions above) annually to update your Personal Snapshot.
AAUW MEMBERS WHO JOINED AFTER MAY 15, 2022:
Your membership renewal date is the anniversary date that you joined. For example, if you joined September 1 your renewal date is September 1. Current active Members who joined BEFORE May 15, 2022, have a renewal date of June 30 of each year.
Special 2023 Membership Extension Explanation from National
*****Grace Period for June 30, 2023 Membership
We’re pleased to share that AAUW has extended the grace period for renewing AAUW memberships to October 31, 2023. We hope this extension allows us all ample opportunity to collaborate and resolve any outstanding membership items. …..What this means for you: Members who were slated to expire on June 30, 2023, now have until October 31 to be renewed and retain their June 30 expiration month. After this date, these members will be lapsed and removed from your branch roster. Their expiration dates will change depending on when they are renewed. To process lapsed members after they’ve been dropped, please use the Community Hub Join Instructions
Need help setting up your online personal portal or navigating the online renewal process? Please contact: