Prospective members have these options:
Click on the link below to get the prospective member form:
New Member Profile 2019 A June, 2019 final
Fill it out and send it with a check to the address on the form. You will be eligible to participate in all branch activities immediately. Contact Melanie Hudson, Membership VP at 719-205-7639 or by email email@example.com
Attend a Branch meeting where the Shape the Future program is being offered; join at the meeting and save $29.50 off National dues. Contact Melanie Hudson, Membership VP at 719-205-7639 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org for details when the next meeting will be held. You may be a guest at two interest group meetings prior to joining. Click on the link below to get the membership form.
STF New Member Profile ( BRANCH MEETING) 2019 A June 2019 final
Click on this link for AAUW Member Dues: COS Branch Dues 2019-2020 Final 8 8 2019
ATTENTION: AAUW COLORADO SPRINGS BRANCH MEMBERS
Membership Renewals 2019 – 2020
AAUW Branch members exemplify leadership and teamwork in our local communities and we are honored that you continue to be an integral part of these efforts. Together, we can lead in advancing equity for women and girls by ensuring your investment supports our education, training leadership and economic security programs for all women.
It’s time to renew your AAUW membership. You will be paying all annual dues (Branch $25, State $10, and National $59) in one payment of $94.00 by June 30, 2019. This payment covers your membership through June 30, 2020 and needs to be received by June 30, 2019 to ensure you are included in the next directory and receive all branch communications.
New members please note that if you joined this year after March 15, 2019 your membership dues cover you through June 30, 2020.
There are two ways to renew:
1) To renew online, membership renewal emails were sent out to each member in early May 2019. When you use that link from EONSupport@aauw.org to renew, it is only for you, attached to your membership number. If you need another link sent to you so you can pay by credit card, contact Jeanne Howard. email@example.com / 314-249-8822
2) To renew by check: Make your check payable to AAUW, and mail it to our Branch Treasurer: Jeanne Howard, 5860 Walsh Pt. #105, Colorado Springs, CO. 80919. NOTE: if you wish to also donate to the AAUW Funds listed below, please click on the link below and complete this form to send along with your check to the address indicated in the form.
AAUW remains committed to making real change happen and seeing the day when inequity is a thing of the past… and we are counting on you being part of that goal. Please contact me at 719-205-7639 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions regarding your membership or donations you wish to make to the various AAUW Funds.
Thank you for your support in making real change happen!
Melanie Hudson, VP Membership
Dues 7/1/2019 – 6/30/2020
- Dues: National= $59.00, State=$10.00, Local=$25.00 ($56.00 is tax deductible) = $94.00
- Life Member Dues are reduced to $35.00 for State and Branch only
- Dues for Student Affiliates = $18.81 ($16.81 is tax deductible)
YOU CAN ALSO CONTRIBUTE TO THESE AAUW FUNDS
- Education Foundation (tax deductible)
- Legal Advocacy Fund (tax deductible)
- Local Branch Scholarship Fund (not tax deductible – students at PPCC and/or UCCS)