Prospective members have these options:
- Click on the link below to get the prospective member form:
New Member Profile 2020-2021 FINAL V2
Fill it out and send it with a check to the address on the form. You will be eligible to participate in all branch activities immediately. Contact Melanie Hudson, Membership VP at 719-205-7639 or by email email@example.com
- Attend a Branch meeting where the Shape the Future program is being offered; join at the meeting and save $29.50 off National dues. Contact Melanie Hudson, Membership VP at 719-205-7639 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org for details when the next meeting will be held. You may be a guest at two interest group meetings prior to joining. Click on the link below to get the membership form.
STF New Member Profile ( BRANCH MEETING) 2020 2021 FINAL V2
Click on these links to check out our many Interest Groups:
aIG Interest Group Info for Prospective Members for 2020-2021
aIG Calendar for Prospective Members version 20-21 Updated
Click on this link for AAUW Member Dues: COS Branch Dues 2020-2021
ATTENTION: AAUW COLORADO SPRINGS BRANCH MEMBERS
Membership Renewal: July 1, 2020 – June 30, 2021
This is an exciting time for AAUW, and we are so proud of the programs, advocacy and research that we are supporting to empower women. Thanks to members like you, AAUW is able to stand 170,000 strong, advance our mission to empower women and girls, and lead the way to gender equity. Your AAUW membership is invaluable to our branch — and we’re asking you to continue standing with AAUW and renew your membership.
Annual dues of $94.00 are due in one payment that needs to be received by June 30, 2020. NEW MEMBERS: Please note that if you joined this year after March 15, 2020 your membership dues cover you through June 30, 2021.
ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP DUES: 7/1/2020 – 6/30/2021
- Dues Total = $94 (National $59, State $10, Local Branch $25.00) ($56 is tax deductible)
- Mailing of branch paper newsletter is an additional $15 – only payable by check
- Life Member Dues = $35 covering State and Branch only
- Student Non-affiliate Dues = $18.81 ($16.81 is tax deductible)
- Student Affiliate Dues = $0
There are two ways to renew:
1) Renew and pay online with credit card: Membership renewal emails are sent out to each member from email@example.com in April 2020 so please be on the lookout for it. When you use your link from firstname.lastname@example.org to renew, it is from AAUW and only for you. The link is attached to your AAUW membership number.
If you missed it and need another link emailed to you so you can renew and pay online, contact: Joan Skoog, Branch Treasurer, email@example.com ,719-201-6289. Note: Do not sign in to aauw.org to make a payment.
Online renewal is the fastest and preferred way to renew and pay your membership. This greatly reduces everyone’s paperwork!
2) Renew by check: Make your check payable to AAUW, and mail it to Joan Skoog, Branch Treasurer, 5540 Canvasback Ct., Colorado Springs, CO 80918. Mailing of branch paper newsletter is an additional $15 – only payable by check.
Please also consider donating to our Local Branch Scholarship Fund (now tax deductible) and/or the AAUW Greatest Needs Fund listed below. Mail your check made payable to AAUW to our branch treasurer at the address noted above. Indicate the AAUW fund you have chosen in the memo line of your check
AAUW remains committed to making real change happen and seeing the day when inequity is a thing of the past… and we are counting on you being part of that goal.
Please contact me by email firstname.lastname@example.org or at 719-205-7639 if you have any questions regarding your membership or donations you wish to make to AAUW Funds. Thank you for your support in making real change happen!
Melanie Hudson, VP Membership
PLEASE ALSO CONSIDER CONTRIBUTING TO THESE AAUW FUNDS – THANK YOU!
- AAUW Local Branch Scholarship Fund (This is now tax deductible!)
- (9110) Greatest Needs Fund (tax deductible)